The italian version of this pattern is available on the Maglia-Uncinetto.it website.
- Dolly Maxi, 100% superwash merino wool, 50 g = 87 m, 2 balls
- 5 mm (US 8) straight or circolar needle (for knitting back and forth)
- Scissors and tapestry needle
Sizes: woman – 53 cm = 23" (man – 58 cm = 25") – for both the height of the cowl is 22 cm (21").
C.o. 35 with long tail method; turn.
- Row 1: Sl 1st st pwise wyf, k to end; turn.
- Row 2: Sl 1st st pwise wyf, k4, * p1, k1 *, rep from * to * to 6 sts bef end, p1, k5; turn.
Sew up the two ends in order tu obtain a ring, wash the cowl in warm water and mild detergent, dry flat.