April 4, 2011

Am I a blogstar now?

In the Italian bologosphere, there was a moment when everyone was suddenly publishing books and therefore becoming a "blogstar" (whatever the heck a blogstar is). Well, is this my turn to become a blogstar of sorts? Because I am appearing in a book, a knittiiong book obviously, of the Fresh Designs series published by Cooperative Press. The shawl I designed (a shawlette for taller than me americans, but I am a tiny Italian and that was, for me, a full-sized shawl) will be included in the upcoming shawls and wraps vollume of the series and here is the sneek preview of it. (For a more complete preview of the series go to this Facebook page.)



Fresh designs also has launched a fundraiser through Kickstarter. See here for more informations and to contribute.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I think it's part a very interesting project, both for the book and the fund raising campaign.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...